Saturday, September 18, 2010

Celebrity Tweets Lohan Fails Drug Test

    Our tweeters on stage this week are Kanye West with his new song Good Friday  released.He likes Mark Twain and says you can say anything in text as long as LOL follows.Lindsay Lohan fails drug test but she is trying.Nicole Ritchie has a new fashion launch. Some nice pics of Katy Perry  on twitpic plus she did some clip for Xmas and Heidi Montag is massaging her breasts.

 Kanye West


  • You basically can say anything to someone on an email or text as long as you put LOL at the end
  • None of these tweets are alcohol influenced ... well maybe a little hahahahaaa
  • What if Mark Twain had a Twitter? His quotes trump Warhol's. Mark, too good or too cynical for people to even understand




  • Substance abuse is a disease, which unfortunately doesn't go away over night. I am working hard to overcome it and am taking positive steps
  • Regrettably, I did in fact fail my most recent drug test and if I am asked, I am prepared to appear before judge Fox next week as a result.
  • Happy birthday to the best mom ever!! @DinaMLohan I love you!! X
  • MACHETE is in theaters today!!!! Go check it out! I'm so grateful to be a part of such a wonderful cast  experience! It's such a blessing!


  • Come hang with me tonight at Bergdorf Goodman in NYC for Fashion's Night Out 8pm-10pm



  • If you cross the line  try an put a lens up my dress, my fiancé will do his job  protect me. #standbyyourman #don'tfuckwiththeBrands
  • filming something speshul for Christmas today... Yep, more ahead of the game then the stores are for the christmas season!
  • 2night we had fondue in SWITZERLAND  it was 1 of the best meals I've ever had! I luv CHEEESE, Steve Urkel style! http://twitpic.com/2mkpgj




  • my team has informed me that my suit against Adam Devillo is for Sexual Battery not Sexual assault. Major difference is assault is verbal
  • Sheridan granted by Judge to sue creator DHW! YES! This means my sexual assault suit against Hills creator Adam Devilo will also go to court
  • Giving my self a soft tissue breast massage. Ladies we have to keep those implants soft.
  • Warning: to anyone who is thinking about getting their ears pinned, I learned after the fact it is the most painful surgery a person can get 
  •  

AnnTran_

  • It is worth remembering that the time of greatest gain in terms of wisdom&inner strength is often that of g8test difficulty❙ RT @jmphillips
  • Love the heart that hurts you, but never hurt the heart that loves you. ~ Vipin Sharma #quote

Your_Say

  • Like when I said Julia Roberts' horrible Kimono dress made us even with Japan after Pearl Harbor...I had forgotten all about Yoko Ono!
  • Just finished a delicious hamburger and it got me thinking about Gaga's VMA meat dress. It comes in 3 sizes: Small, Medium and Well-Done.
  • Sometimes I don't see the point in an education. What good is getting all A's? Give a girl C's and a D-cup and she'll conquer the world.
  • I read that Snooki is an organ donor, which should make future recipients very happy since Snooki's body has never rejected anything.

If You have some funny or interesting tweets feel free to put them in the comments or Email them to me. I am wanting to start a tweets of the week top ten from my visitors.  

    No comments: