Thursday, August 5, 2010

Tweets Of Gold

Feature Tweeters of the Week

Lily Allen
Who goes to an 18 year olds birthday BBQ and skewers themselves in the arse on the way ?

Listening to this Corinne Bailey Rae's "The Sea"

I love my crumpets 

Joan Rivers
This morning I received another secret message from Lindsay Lohan in rehab. Here it comes

when you’re finally off crystal meth, you can get so hungry. Today I ate a meat loaf, two pot pies and my roommate. Love, Lindsay

Staying in Melissa's guest room in L.A. It's in the basement--so far underground. I could have reached over and capped the BP well myself.

On Letterman Thursday night, I look so fat--I look like a mother kangaroo with everyone home.


Paris Hilton
Just went on Space Mountain 3 times in a row. My favorite ride at Disneyland. So much fun! 

Just had an amazing facial at my favorite spa in LA - Kate Somerville. So relaxed every time I leave there.

Goldie Hawn
darling, you are only as young as you feel that goes for all of us no matter how young we are. Every day is a new beginning!

I'll tell myself that there's always another day. This is just a challenge for me to become a better person.

Richard Branson 
In it for fun, not just money - you have got to have a passion for what you are doing. http://bit.ly/aKxxWr

KTTunstall 
Cheers for all the good words folks, you rule!! On a ridiculously beautiful road in the highlands en route to sh-shake The Isle of Mull.

Man, Shakira has alot of fans who love writing 'BITCH' in capitals. I imagine it said with a slightly cocked hip.

Hi crazy Shakira fans! I think she's incredibly talented. Guess what? Tabloids try & cause bitch fights. Dont believe everything u read...

Kylie Minogue 
http://twitpic.com/27vh7g - Only in Australia!! LOVE IT!!!

OK Peeps....I will conclude this 'Put-Your-Hands-Up-Love-Fest' with a workdwide *Thank you*!!!!! Now put your hands up if you feel love!!!!!

 Darren Hayes
I am crawling into bed at the offensively early marry poppins hour of 10pm to look alive for my album shoot tomorrow !

OOh I just bought 'Choices' the new Hoosiers single. Been waiting ages to grab it. Love love love this song
chatting in my fan club chat room

Emma Watson 
Yes, I cut my hair off a few days ago! I love it- feels incredible. Hope you like it! Photo on www.facebook.com/emmawatson

Hello New York! In the Big Apple doing some press for Deathly Hallows Part 1. It's going to be a busy week... Em x

Kanye West 
I will be a better man, friend, role model, citizen, blogger, tweeter, artist, creator, giver, thinker, motivator and person. IFEELTHEGLOW

I've been hurt and embarrassed but I still believe in good will. Give of yourself with no fear and one day he'll have you in the clear.

In life... Sometimes you gotta just wait for the next elevator  

 Ariaa Jaeger
AriaaQuotes RIGHT NOW YOU ARE CONTAGIOUS, YOU ARE COMPRISED OF LOVE, CREATE AN EPIDEMIC :)

#AriaaQuotes RIGHT NOW YOU CAN BE THE JOY ANOTHER EXPERIENCES :) SHINE:

#AriaaQuotes RIGHT NOW I AM GIVING AWAY FREE HUGS :)

Cindyvfriend 
Amazing #photography by Rob Featonby at flickr http://bit.ly/bvpKlr
http://samuraiwebdesign.co.uk/33-stunning-bokeh-photos/

Awesome Art From Everyday Objects http://bit.ly/arf22u via @10awesome

Hayley Williams
http://twitter.com/yelyahwilliams 

Had so much fun in Philly today/tonight! One of my favorite cities to play.. Love our fans there. Day off tomorrow. NYC bound ;)
 So excited to be falling asleep in NYC... gonna wake up, eat a huge breakfast and enjoy the concrete jungle where dreams are made.

No comments: